All the trends and industry innovations come together in one place at Paperworld. For major brand manufacturers or international newcomers, Paperworld, with its unique product diversity, is the most important industry meeting point and source of inspiration for the wholesale and retail trade as well as for corporate buyers. We have summarized all the information on Paperworld for you below.
At Paperworld, everything related to stationery, office supplies and writing instruments is divided into the two areas Office and Stationery: Office covers commercial office supplies, whereas Stationery concerns paper and stationery products for private use.
What awaits you at Paperworld
- Complete market overview with the world's largest range of products in Office and Stationery
- Latest industry trends with a preview of the coming season
- Valuable impulses in exclusive specialist presentations and trendsetting special exhibitions
- Inspiring exchanges with manufacturers, industry experts and specialists from all over the world
- Creative ideas for extending your range of products with the Creativeworld and Christmasworld
Paperworld facts and figures
A total of 1,634 exhibitors from 66 countries presented their products at Paperworld in 2017. 33,787 visitors discovered product innovations in the areas of office supplies, writing and drawing instruments, school supplies, gift items and packaging as well as paper goods and greeting cards. 11,072 of the visitors came from Germany and 22,715 from abroad.
Paperworld's product groups
At Paperworld, everything related to stationery, office supplies and writing instruments is divided into the two areas the visionary office and the stationery trends: Office covers commercial office supplies, while Stationery concerns paper and stationery products for private use.
Paperworld target groups
With its broad range of products, Paperworld is aimed at both national and international trade visitors. Target groups include:
- Stationery and paper goods shops
- Book trade and bookbinders
- Gift boutiques, interior design and decoration trade
- Toy and leisure items trade
- Department stores and supermarkets
- Wholesale trade
- Online and mail order firms
- Food retailers and drugstores
- Large trading organisations
- Industrial companies and service providers